The Dear Laura Column


Click here for Myspace Layouts

Submit questions for laura's advice

Bowen
Curtner
Barkhuff

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dear Laura

Can you give my son ideas about what to get his girlfriend for christmas?---

Caring Mom


Dear Caring Mom,

How long has your son be with his current girlfriend? Because depending on that answer it could affect my choices. A romantic gesture: A winter wonderland date...Dinner in his backyard with her favorite foods, decorated with white christmas lights under a gazebo (or something similar). Dress to impress. Tell her to look beautiful, blindfold her and take her back home to this romantic getaway. You can spy on them ;)  OR he could be like one of my other readers and make her something...make sure to tell me how she reacts. (another one of my readers would like to know)


  

1 comment:

  1. Dear Laura,
    Your answer sounds remotely familiar, matter of fact, I think I read that answer in my daugter's TEEN magazine last week! Maybe he should make her something, I do want to be helpful to your readers, and it would show great effort obviously displaying the painstaking hours the gift took to make, not to mention the arthritis it brought on.

    ReplyDelete